ABOUT A&A TECH
For over 15 years we have combined knowledge, passion and responsibility to create reliable solutions for the aerospace and automotive industries. Experience and knowledge from many disciplines allow us to understand the nature of a particular project and meet your needs in a responsible manner.
Auto & Aero Technologies is an innovative company creating modern solutions for demanding applications. We specialize in electronics design and software development, mechatronics, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical systems design.
Our team designed and made the following aviation solutions:
- Avionics systems for ultralight aircraft
- Electronic fuel injection system for the ASz-62IR family of aircraft engines
- Electronic ignition system for the ASz-62IR family of aircraft engines
- Electronic control system for the PZL-200 aircraft engine
- Electronic fuel injection system for the iCOMPRESS aircraft engine
- Computer controlled test stand used in research, development, production and certification process of the ASz-62IR aircraft engine family
- Computer controlled test stand used in research, development and production of the PZL-200 aircraft engine
We have also created designed and made the following automotive solutions:
- Electronic fuel injection and ignition systems for petrol engines, powered by both regular and alternative fuels, such as LPG, CNG, H2 and HHO
- Electronic fuel injection systems for diesel engines, powered by both regular and alternative fuels, such as LPG, CNG, H2 and HHO
- Electronic fuel injection and ignition systems for Wankel engines, powered by both regular and alternative fuels, such as LPG, CNG and H2
- Very fast and precise, small and light family of WGs gas injectors for automotive LPG systems
- Novel, stable and efficient LPG vaporizer-reducer for automotive LPG systems
- Computer controlled test stands used in research, development, calibration and production of the WGs gas injectors
We also offers services:
- We design, implement and integrate electronic devices (with software), mechatronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- We advise in the development and implementation of aviation technologies
- We specialize in creating dedicated, advanced electronic control systems
- We manufacture prototypes and small series of advanced electronic devices
- With the participation of external contractors, we offer full-scale production capabilities
Electronic fuel injection system for the ASz-62IR-16E aircraft engine
As a team, we have developed the electronic fuel injection system for the Polish aircraft engine ASz-62IR-16E produced by a member of the Polish Armament Group – WSK “PZL-KALISZ” S.A. It is a 9-cylinder, 1000 HP radial engine, mainly used in cargo and agricultural aircrafts, such as the AN-2 and PZL M18 Dromader.
It is a worldwide unique control system for a radial aircraft engine.
The upgraded engine, together with the fuel injection system, obtained the Type Certificate issued by the European Aviation Safety Agency, which confirms compliance with the stringent requirements for safety, reliability and fault tolerance. Certification tests were performed on a test stand modernized for this purpose by our company.
Electronic injection system, in contrast to the carburetor, ensures correct fuel dosage in all engine operating conditions. This has provided a significant fuel consumption reduction and performance improvement – the K9 engine variant equipped with the injection system delivers an output of 1145 HP.
One of the biggest advantages of the electronic injection system is the possibility to use other fuels, such as a regular ES95 gasoline, instead of a much more expensive AVGAS 100LL aviation gasoline.
Auto & Aero Technologies is the exclusive manufacturer of the electronic control unit for the ASz-62IR-16E fuel injection system.
Electronic ignition system for the ASz-62IR-16E aircraft engine
Successful modernization of the ASz-62IR-16E radial aircraft engine, completed in obtaining the Type Certificate covering the electronic fuel injection system designed by our team, has become an impulse for further development of the engine.
Auto & Aero Technologies has taken up the challenge to create an electronic ignition system for the ASz-62IR engine. The project is already in an advanced development stage and extensive work is currently underway to create a reliable solution capable of fulfilling the safety requirements of the aviation industry.
Electronic control system for the PZL-200 aircraft engine
PZL-200 is a new, 200kW piston engine designed by WSK „PZL-KALISZ” S.A. for use in light aircrafts.
Auto & Aero Technologies designed and made a complete control system for the engine, including:
- electronic control unit;
- control algorithms and software implementation;
- entire intake system with a turbocharger and intercoolers;
- electronic injection system;
- electronic ignition system.
Auto & Aero Technologies is the exclusive manufacturer of the electronic control unit for the PZL-200 engine.